Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm not much of a drinker so I thought I'd blog to celebrate St. Patty's Day. Maybe I can figure out how to make the text greener. That's about all the Irish I have in me, my grandmother's maiden name was Greener. Although, there are a few lines back there that could be English or even Irish - the last names were Lewis and Toy. I've found a lot of Toys that are Irish.

I bought a new car that I picked up this morning. I'm not sure if it was the "top o' the morning". It's a 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid and I hope it will save me some green, even if it's not green. The color is described as "Opal Blue Silver Metallic" and they put "Opal" on the registration. That should drive the folks at DMV crazy - if they even read it that far.

The hybrid has a mpg display which I haven't exactly figured out yet. I read an article which says that all cars should have one. I think they're right. It does slow you down when your goal becomes to increase the mpgs instead of the mphs. What a difference one letter can make.

2 comments:

mick said...

OK, I figured out how to make the text green but I realize that I've forgotten to add titles to this one and the previous one. I'm still learning...

mick said...

Wow, pretty pathetic to comment on your own comments on your own blog. But I did go very green for St. Patty's Day - hybrid & text.